Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Late Summer

Hi Guys. Sorry it's been a while since my last post things have been pretty hectic.
I haven't been able to have the kind of results I had hoped for in the month of July and there's not much going on in August so I'm going to spend the next month working some kinks out so hopefully I can get things back on track for a busy September. The fishing has been very weird this summer, seems like the fish are really spread out and it's a problem just to get a few bites much less worry about catching any weight. Congrats to Steve Sink though he has pretty much wore everyone out this summer at High Rock. Looks like we have some cooler weather coming so maybe that will get them fired up. Hope everyone gets a chance to get out and enjoy the outdoors.

-BRS

No comments:

Post a Comment